Friday, December 21, 2012

I am really studying!









Above scenarios are definitely not my case. It is my friend's friend's course-mate's housemate's group-mate's incident. (?) Remember, definitely not me. Heh.

Tonnes of school work piled up these days. Every lecturer is having the same old famous quote: "I have gave you the assignment a long time ago. You should have more than enough time for that". Pffft. Maybe they didn't realized those assignment task can only be done after lecturer teaches THAT level. Aiks.

Studying for test is so boring and an episode of drama is greatly (must!) needed to refresh the nearly stroked-mr-brain. It supposed to be no-work-day during Christmas period! It's a crime to work so hard ^^ but I guess this is the last semester I will work for my schoolwork and after that will be..... transformed into other form of job work. Having a lot of exams these days and my final year project due-date is AROUND THE TINYLITTLEMINI CORNER. 

Gosh... No wonder everyone is hoping for a doom day to happen which it didn't happened. Ha.
Gonna stick my nose back to the grindstone to resume my work. 




Happy working! and a Merry Christmas and New Year! (Let's hope I got some time before Christmas to draw a Christmas pic. ^^)



-----------------------------------------------------Line Divider--------------------------------------------
Have you liked Black Sesame Facebook Page?

Like now to get new post notification!






4 comments:

  1. lo, that's called as procrastination~ XD

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. so how's study on the new year eve? lol
    Have a great new year...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too!!! Gonna eat lots of notes tonight... XD

      Delete