Friday, December 27, 2013

[Cafe] Tiong Bahru Bakery




Cafe of the week: Tiong Bahru Bakery 
I didn't expect I will blog about this so the picture is not complete and pro like those food blogger. Just found this place when I were on the way to other cafe but ended up choosing this place because it looks more interesting. ^^




Environment:

Barista Counter (I think they are very clever to put the barista counter in front section so that the coffee smell can attract more customers)




Queue up to order.



The lighting and the presentation are killing me, I were so tempted to order every dessert! Luckily a lava chocolate cake stopped my hungry urge. The strawberries looked soooooo nice!!! Omg! *Crazy girl mode*



The burgers looked nice too but they looked they overfeeded by a lot of vege. OAO;;;;;;


What we order:
Burger ($9.50 each)
- The salmon and bacon inside the burger were too salty even the vege and bread couldn't cover it. I think I will order croissant which I figured it is one of the recommended food after I searched online later.



Drinks: Flat white ($5.50)
- I am not an expert but my friend this flat white is up to standard.



Dessert: Chocolate Lave Cake



I like the environment and the noise doesn't irritating even the place is quite packed. (We waited awhile but spotted few empty tables right away) They provide free flow of water but the glasses are a little dirty for me even though they had cleaned it. There are a lot of watermarks.

Direction:
Nearest MRT: Tiong Bahru MRT (Green NW line)
You need to take any of the bus in front of the mall and alight after one stop. Search for Tiong Bahru market and walk to the left when you are at Block 57. You will find it at the corner shop.

Opening hours: Mon - Sun08:00 - 22:00


  • Website here

  • Address: 56 Eng Hoon Street #01-70 Singapore, Singapore 160056
  • Tel: 6220 3430
  • Email: enquiries@tiongbahrubakery.com




No comments:

Post a Comment